The Custom Tailors and Designers Association has two classifications of membership:
Merchant members are tailors or clothiers who sell direct to the public.
Associate members are suppliers to the merchants, for example: fabrics, cut, make and trim, ties, accessories, packaging, etc.
Dues are $375.00/year and are based on the calendar year, January-December.
CTDA Membership Benefits Include…
- Business listing on the CTDA website’s “Find A Member”
- Use of the CTDA logo on your marketing materials
- Discounts on all CTDA accredited courses
- Enjoy the discounted “member rate” for the Spring Summit and other CTDA sponsored events
- A feature article on the CTDA blog
- The CTDA can share your content and promote it via email to over 3,000 of our contacts and on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Pre-qualified for the CTDA Mentor program
- Access to a network of distinguished master tailors, designers, custom clothiers, direct sellers, suppliers and manufacturers from the United States and from around the world