The Custom Tailors and Designers Association has two classifications of membership:
Merchant members are tailors or clothiers who sell direct to the public.
Associate members are suppliers to the merchants, for example: fabrics, cut, make and trim, ties, accessories, packaging, etc.
Dues are $375.00/year and are based on the calendar year, January-December.
Join Now – Click Here
CTDA Membership Benefits Include…
- Business listing on the CTDA website’s “Find A Member”
- Use of the CTDA logo on your marketing materials
- Discounts on all CTDA accredited courses
- Enjoy the discounted “member rate” for the Spring Summit and other CTDA sponsored events
- A feature article on the CTDA blog
- The CTDA can share your content and promote it via email to over 3,000 of our contacts and on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Pre-qualified for the CTDA Mentor program
- Access to a network of distinguished master tailors, designers, custom clothiers, direct sellers, suppliers and manufacturers from the United States and from around the world
Questions? Please contact the CTDA via email at info@CTDA.com or by phone to 888-248-2832