We are an association of true Bench Tailors, Custom Clothiers, and Retailers that provide custom clothing in their stores. We have helped train hundreds of artisans and masters of the cloth, if you will. If you are considering becoming a client, you’ll understand the difference the instant you slip on a superbly made jacket with subtle styling that suits your taste and lifestyle.
- Fit – First and foremost, as its name implies, custom is made to your measurements, your form, and your posture. It is made expressly for you. Once a custom fit is experienced, it is impossible to consider returning to an off-the-peg altered garment that is rarely, if ever, “just right.
- Selections – Even if you are a 42 regular, ready-made selections are always limited and can never offer you the scope of fabrics that you will find from your tailor. He or she has hundreds of fabrics in different weights, patterns and qualities and they are all available in your size.
- Style – When was the last time you were able to choose whether you wanted a peak or notch lapel, a side vent, center vent or no vent, double-breasted, a vest or an extra pair of trousers? Or, for that matter, what about something really special, like working buttonholes on your jacket sleeves and your name on the label? All of this is possible with a custom suit.
- Quality – The workmanship and hand-work, as well as the materials and trimmings that go into custom made clothing are of exceptional quality that far exceeds what is available as ready-made.
- Individuality – Taking all of the above points into consideration, your custom tailored garment will be as individual as your own signature. There will be none like it anywhere.
- Value – Considering all of the advantages, a custom garment is truly priceless, a far better value than ready-made and in some cases even lower in price than expensive designer suits.